'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Whether you are a seasoned professional or a complete beginner, this fantastic outdoor pursuit will either fuel your passion or turn into the start of a whole new hobby.
Choose from nine venues across the UK and have an hour’s shooting with 32 clays.
The professionals are friendly and patient and will teach you how to handle the shotgun and shoot a variety of sporting targets, so you will be well prepared when you have a go for yourself and test your aim and accuracy. If you already shoot, the lesson will be based around your requirements so that you can use the time effectively to brush up on your techniques.
Once you have shot all of your clays you will be treated to some seasonal refreshments, warming winter soup with a crusty bread roll or summer tea with cake.
You will receive friendly and professional instruction starting with a safety briefing and explanation of how the guns work, followed by the techniques of the art of shotgun shooting. Extra clays can be purchased on the day.
This experience will last approximately 90 minutes. This experience is for one person. There will be up to 7 other people in your group on the day. Unfortunately you are not able to bring spectators.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Clay Pigeon Shooting with Seasonal Refreshments Near Me