Built in the 1970s this classic Aston Martin Vantage will give you a driving thrill that still offers as much fun now as it did back when it was first in production. Looking more like an American muscle car than the standard British classic, the Vantage has a fastback style rear end, seen on muscle cars such as the Mustang.
Your experience will begin with a short drivers safety briefing where you will be given details on track etiquette and safety regulations. The next part is stepping into the Aston Martin Vantage where the instructor will get you seated and comfortable ready to head out onto the track. From the turn of a key, you'll realise straight away that this car is special. It will go from 0-60 in less than 8 seconds which is still very impressive.
Welcome, arrival and safety briefing
Shared circuit demonstration
6 miles driving the Classic Aston Martin Vantage
Commemorative certificate on completion
You need to allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
There will be the opportunity to buy still photos on the day, prices starting at £15. A damage waiver will be offered to all participants during the sign in process. The participant is not covered for damage unless they take out this waiver, and could be liable for an excess of up to £5000 per vehicle. The cost of the waiver is £25 for 1 car and £5 for every other car driven and will cover you for accidental damage costs. It will not cover damage caused as a result of the driver willfully disobeying the instructor or wilfully driving outside the limits imposed.
Heyford Park (Oxfordshire).
Purchase a 10-month open gift voucher or book on an available date. This voucher is valid for selected Friday dates only but you can pay a £25 upgrade fee to use the voucher on selected Saturday dates as well. You can also add a high-speed passenger ride for £10.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 4'11” – 6’6” and weight below 17 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected Fridays from March to November. Selected Saturdays available if upgrade fee is paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.