'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Learn how to drift with this experience that will give you the essential skills needed to be drifting in no time.After a classroom briefing going over safety and driving etiquette and drifting techniques, it's onto the real fun. After 4 sighting laps showing you the racing line, it's over to you. You'll get 10 laps of 1:1 tuition in the fully prepared Mazda MX-5.
30-minute introductory briefing covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette
4 x sighting laps including 1 high-speed passenger lap in a drift prepared Mazda MX5
10 x driving laps in the Mazda MX-5 with 1:1 tuition from the motorsport instruction team
Please allow up to1.5 hours at the venue
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for an upgrade fee. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'2"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a surcharge
In the instance of severe weather such as Snow, ice or dense fog your event may get cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date for your experience. Please refer to the events teams terms and conditions.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.