'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Drive 2 iconic British Supercars, the Aston Martin DB9 and the classic Jaguar E Type high speed around the circuit at a choice of 5 locations.
Welcome and drivers briefing.
6 miles driving the Classic Jaguar E-Type.
6 miles driving the Aston Martin DB9.
You can add a high speed passenger ride for £10.
Please allow 3 hours at the Venue.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available Friday. You can upgrade to book a Saturday for £25. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads
Minimum height: 5'
Maximum height: 6’6”
Maximum weight: 17 stone
Please check before you book that you meet the requirements
Any medical conditions that may affect driving ability must be made aware of at the time of booking
Pets are not permitted at any circuit
If the chosen classic car becomes unavailable on the day the driver will be able to choose an alternative from the fleet
We are unable to offer any refund or compensation should a car become unavailable due to mechanical failure
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
Children, friends and family are welcome to spectate at no extra charge
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected Fridays from March to November. Selected Saturdays are available if the upgrade fee is paid.
There will be the opportunity to buy still photos on the day, prices starting at £15. A damage waiver will be offered to all participants during the sign in process. The participant is not covered for damage unless they take out this waiver, and could be liable for an excess of up to £5000 per vehicle. The cost of the waiver is £25 for 1 car and £5 for every other car driven and will cover you for accidental damage costs. It will not cover damage caused as a result of the driver willfully disobeying the instructor or wilfully driving outside the limits imposed.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.