'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Get behind the wheel of the Audi R8 for up to 3 miles. Pick one from a selection of venues around the UK. Once you've had your safety briefing, it's into the superb looking R8 with your qualified instructor who will be guiding you and helping you find the racing line. The Audi R8 Blast is a must for any fast car fanatic!
Arrival, registration and safety briefing
3 miles driving the Audi R8
Collection of your driving certificate
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue.
During registration, you may be offered an optional damage waiver at a cost of £25 for the first car and £5 for any additional car you drive. By purchasing the damage waiver you will not be liable for the first £2000 excess as a result of damage to any of the cars.
You can order a 10-month open gift voucher or select any available date. There is a £25 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe or Aintree Grand Prix Circuit. A £25 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date. A high-speed passenger ride can be added for £25. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You must hold a full manual driving licence
Maximum height: 6ft 6in
Maximum weight: 18 stone
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
There is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult)
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Unless stated otherwise, pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a Lotus Elise
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Stafford - runs on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between January to December
Anglesey - runs on selected dates from March to November
Three Sisters - runs on selected weekdays from March to October
Tockwith - runs on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between March to November
Llanbedr - runs on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between March to October
Castle Combe - runs on selected weekday dates from March to November
Aintree Grand Prix Circuit - runs on selected weekday dates from March to October
Time slots to choose from will be 8:00, 8.50, 9.30, 10.10, 15.30, 16.10 and 17:00
All times are subject to availability and we advise booking well in advance to get the most choice
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.