'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Get some real track day driving experience from a professional instructor at the World Famous Donington Park. You will be presented with up to 7 track cars to choose from in order to improve your track driving skills and have a great day out. This voucher entitles you to 10 laps in two track cars including the legendary Ariel Atom 3. Starting in a training car to acclimatise to the performance and develop your track driving ability, you will then move into the Ariel Atom high performance vehicle for 5 laps of the Heritage Loop.
This experience is ideal for someone starting out doing track days, and will give you vital knowledge of how to drive drive fast but stay safe.
Arrival at Donington Park
Sign-on and Safety Briefing
Full Racing Briefing
5 laps in training car
5 laps in the Ariel Atom*
Professional racing driver providing instruction throughout
*Other cars to choose from include a Lotus Elise 111R or Caterham 7
Experience will take place in a group and will last up to 2.5 hours.
You can order a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto a date.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Photo / Video available on the day. Choice of cars available on the day for extra laps
Must be 18 or over and min 5ft tall as customers must be able to reach the pedals (booster seat available). 6 foot 5 inches max height and 18 stone max weight limit for Ariel Atom. Staff have right to discretion on vehicle suitability for each participant based on height and weight. Full drivers licence required. Licence card to be shown prior to driving participation. Drivers must sign indemnity form. Staff reserve the right to refuse the customer if deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Insurance waiver required to be signed on the day. Where optional insurance is purchased, there will be minimum 10% liability for insurance excess costs towards claim.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed.
Runs on selected dates from March to October. This experience is also occasionally available at Santapod Raceway.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.