'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Monster trucks are mad. They have huge wheels and huge suspension systems meaning they can travel surprisingly fast. With a 7.5 litre engine and 66-inch terra tyres, this monster truck called 'Grizzly' is an absolute beast. It's definitely the right place to get your first taste of monster trucks.
Sign on and safety briefing
Warm-up lap to familiarise yourself with the controls
Take on the challenges such as reversing into a coned garage and, the highlight, driving over two 'police' cars
You'll receive a photo of the American monster as a memento to show your friends and remember your day
This experience will last approximately 1 hour.
Up to two spectators per participant are welcome to attend. Please note that there are no indoor viewing areas, and spectators follow the event from course to course.
This voucher is valid for 10 months. You will receive a voucher by post with instructions on how to book.
You must be able to drive a manual car, however, you do not need a drivers licence
There will be a maximum of 2 people per group
Participants who are over two metres tall or over 20 stones in weight may not be able to do this experience, please check before booking
For safety reasons no alcohol may be taken before or during your experience
The minimum age is 16-years-old
This experience is not dependant on suitable weather conditions unless the safety of attendee's and the staff is compromised.
This experience is available on selected dates, throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
American Monster Truck Driving Experience Venues Near Me