Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £79.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
This is an aerial mission that only the most fearless will take on, as you try out aerobatic flying in a vintage CAP10 aerobatic plane in Oxfordshire! Taking off from Bicester Heritage Park, an iconic former RAF base which is perhaps the most lovingly restored and looked after for a vintage site of its kind, and one which aviation enthusiasts will find plenty to get excited about - after you’ve completed your session of course! The CAP10 is a finely constructed aircraft, crafted and sculpted by French aviation engineers with its distinctive wooden wings that are perfectly proportionate in their elliptical shape - which is a rarer thing than you might imagine with nose wheel aeroplanes. In fact, the boss of the Oxfordshire operator who runs this experience, Chris Thompson, has gone on record saying that it is “the finest aerobatic trainer ever built”. Within a matter of minutes after getting airborne, once you’ve been shown what it’s capable of, you can take the controls for yourself and learn the three key aerobatic moves from an expert instructor: loops, rolls and stall turns. Master these and you’re on your way to ranking alongside the aerobatic greats! Towards the end of your 25 minute session, if you think you can hold your nerve (and breath), you can attempt an aerobatic sequence featuring Cubans, Hesitation Rolls and Avalanches of the kind only usually seen in aerobatic displays and air shows!
Aerobatic flying from Bicester Heritage, Oxon
Learn to fly basic aerobatic moves in a CAP10
A full linked sequence finale (time permitting)
Crew includes pilots with air display experience
An aerobatics experience in a CAP10 aerobatic trainer
All lessons start with a safety briefing
You will be shown the effects of 'G' Force and how to use the aeroplanes controls
Introduction to the 3 basic manoeuvres - the loop, roll and stall turn with the opportunity to try them yourself!
Time permitting you can opt for your instructor to demonstrate an aerobatic sequence
Minimum Age: 14 years
Maximum Age: 9 years
The flying season is from May to the end of October
Flights generally operate Tuesday to Thursday with one weekend date per week
Please note this venue will not operate experiences from 2nd July to 2nd August due to a private event
Normal flying time are between 11:00-16:00 with potential evening flights were required
All flights are weather dependent but don't worry if your flight is cancelled you can rebook for a convenient time
Minimum age 14
Under 18s must be accompanied on the airfield by an adult
Maximum weight limit is 18 stone
Height restrictions: minimum 4ft 11ins, maximum 6ft 7ins
Spectators are welcome to watch the take off and landing
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Aerobatics Oxfordshire Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £239.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.