Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £6.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Spitfires are perhaps the most beloved of all vintage military aeroplanes. And for the Spitfire lover in your life, this unique opportunity to adopt a Spitfire with an adoption kit is a great way to help keep their legacy alive for future generations to come. With this kit, you’ll become a member of the ACESquadron, based at Enstone Airfield in Oxfordshire, and will be helping to actively support their work in building a tribute Spitfire squadron team. The Spitfire in question is a Mk26B, which is a 90% scale Spitfire, retaining the classic hallmarks and elliptical wing shape design of the Spitfire, whilst bringing the technology forward into the 21st century. The brainchild of Mike O’Sullivan, the owner of Supermarine Aircraft, he and his team, based at hangars at Enstone Airfield, are looking to build a fleet of 12 Mk26Bs to fly the skies above Britain just as they did in WWII. And it is this magical work that you’ll be helping to support. Presented in a gift tin, your kit includes lots of fascinating Spitfire facts and information, and all the essentials you need to register your Spitfire adoption. Once registered, you’ll receive a personalised adoption certificate, and will receive an invite to come down to the hangar to meet the team and most importantly, to have a guided tour and see all the building and technical work happening for real! The whole team at ACESquadron are all incredibly passionate about their work and about celebrating and keeping the memory of Spitfires alive. A great gift idea for WWII or Spitfire enthusiasts, you can have this adoption kit delivered to any UK address and they too can be part of the ACESquadron!
The opportunity to adopt a piece of British history in the form of a Spitfire MK26B
The gift tin includes one free tour of the flight hangar
A personalised supporter certificate and ACESquadron membership card will be dispatched to you within 28 days of your registration
The gift box will include:
A welcome letter
Your gift explained
History of Spitfire leaflet
Spitfire anatomy poster
Spitfire women fact sheet
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Your adoption will last for 12 months from the date of registration
Orders placed before 11.30am will be posted the same day, Monday to Friday
Delivery is within the UK only and is not available overseas
Gift box upgrades are not available for this product, it comes in a smart presentation box as standard
Spitfire hangar tours are available at Enstone Airfield, Oxfordshire (to receive your free tour you must register your gift)
The recipient must register their gift before the expiry date (usually at least 12 months from purchase date)
This gift is produced in association with the ACESquadron
The organisation does not just concentrate its efforts on one particular aircraft; the organisation will channel all adoption money into helping with all of the Spitfire Club aircraft and grounds where they feel it is most needed
This is a novelty gift item and must be regarded as such
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £20.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.