Drive the sporty Abarth 500 for 6 miles around the Indy Circuit at Brands Hatch Racing Circuit near London in Kent. This sporty compact will surprise with its track upgrades and sharp handling.
15 min briefing
4 mile familiarisation laps (instructor driven in a sports saloon)
6 miles driving the Abarth 500
10 min de-brief
Please allow to be at the venue for up to 2 hours.
Optional cancellation Cover and Collision Damage Waiver is available upon request. The optional Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased on the day at registration.
Brands Hatch, Kent
You can book any available date for this experience or order a 10-month voucher for the same value.
Drivers must have held a full manual driving license for a minimum of 1 year and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 4ft 10 and 6ft 4 and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements. Once you have booked a date, you are bound by the terms and conditions of The Racing School ltd.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Due to the Circuit being used for Racing there are only limited week day dates.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.