'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
A perfect way to treat a junior between the ages of 10 – 17 with a 60-minute off road driving experience in one of our 4x4 vehicles, including modern pick-ups or a traditional off-roading vehicle. This experience is enjoyable but will also challenge drivers thanks to its various driving terrains and hazards. Juniors will also pick up key skills and techniques on driving from fully qualified instructors. There are multiple locations to choose from which cover most regions in the UK.
Arrival, sign in and safety briefing
One to one 60 minutes off-road driving with a DBS checked ADI qualified driving instructor, who is also a 4x4 expert
Take on varying terrains on a thrilling 4x4 course
All venues have their own characteristics; some venues giving you the opportunity to experience deep water crossings, climb vertiginous ascents, tackle adrenaline rushing side slopes, drive downhill without using the brakes, and a range of other off-road skills designed to make you an off-road champion
The experience is for 60 minutes. It is recommended that you arrive 15 minutes before your allotted time so you can get checked in.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months or book onto any available date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Those with special accessibility requirements should contact the supplier to discuss them prior to booking. Refreshments are available to purchase.
Parents are welcome to join you in the back of the car (maximum of 2 passengers)
All drivers must be aged between 10-17 years old
If under 17, drivers should be accompanied throughout their attendance at the venue by an adult or guardian (over 18)
Minimum height: 1. 42 meters
Toilets are available at each of the venues
Vehicle choice cannot be guaranteed but every effort will be made to accommodate attendees
This experience may not be suitable for participants with medical conditions
Please note that bookings cannot be made within 72 hours of purchase
You will have exclusive use of the vehicle during your driving time
In the interests of safety, during severe weather conditions, your experience may be cancelled. If this is the case, the events team will let you know as soon as possible on the morning of the event. Please note, this is likely to be after 8.30am when the events team arrives on site. If you do not hear from the events team, please assume that your experience will be going ahead as planned, but it is recommended that you allow extra time to get to the venue in case the weather conditions affect your planned journey. Should your experience be cancelled, you will re-booked on to the next available date.
Available on selected dates throughout the year, generally Saturday and Sunday, with some dates in the school holidays.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.