Grab your aviators and head to Coventry Airport for a 2 Seater 1 Hour Flight. On arrival you will be welcomed by the friendly staff at Coventry Flight School and introduced to the aircraft with a safety briefing. Your lesson will be taken in a 2 seater Cessna, once on the runway you will have 1 hour to fly. As you soar through the skies and level out around 1000ft you will be given the opportunity to take the controls. The experienced pilots will guide you through your lesson and take over the controls just in time to land. Once landed you will relieve a short debrief before being presented your certificate for completing your first flight!
Fly out of Coventry Airport
Lessons in 2 seater light aircraft
Run by pilots for pilots - an enthusiastic team!
A flying lesson in a two seater Cessna 152
Welcome, introduction and 10 minute pre-flight safety briefing
Take the controls under the guidance of your experienced instructor
Flight times are taken chock to chock
Short debrief after landing
Personalised flight certificate
Minimum Age: 14 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 190.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 114.00 kg
Available on weekdays and weekends throughout the year
Flights are subject to weather conditions and availability
Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult on the airfield
Spectators are welcome to attend and watch participants in flight with plenty of great photo opportunities
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
2 Seater 60 Minute Flight plus Briefing Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £259.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.