If you're a flying enthusiast or a real pilot looking to expand your experience of flying in different scenarios, then you will love this 120-minute flight simulation session currently available at Shoreham Airport in Sussex and at Greater Manchester. These locations offer professional set-ups with top-level simulated flight training that will allow you to take to the skies in a 737 anywhere in the world from your seat in the cockpit.
The simulators are equipped with top-of-the-line equipment, and everything in the cockpit works, from the in-flight oxygen and pressurisation controls to the autopilot and Flight Management Computer (CDU). You can choose your flight path and do a full sector or multiple aerial scenarios to maximise on the take offs and landings.
One of the great things about these experiences is that you get to pick where you fly, so you can experience everything from fog over Beijing to a hail storm over Manhattan at night. And if you want to bring a guest along for the ride, there's even room for them in the fold-down extra seat located in the rear section of the cockpit, also known as the ‘jump seat' in the commercial airline trade.
1:1 tuition in these fixed base 737-800 simulators
Choice of flight durations: 30, 60, 90, 120 mins
Available at Shoreham and Manchester
Experience can be shared- Bring along a friend
Boeing 737-800 Jet Airliner Flight Simulator Experience
120 minute experience
One to one tuition by a professional pilot
The tuition will be tailored to your experience of flying and your choice of actions
Various scenarios including weather and failures can be arranged
A 180 degree wrap around visual system for realism and genuine sounds
A "jump" seat for your guest to share the experience with you.
Share your experience as you both take a turn at the controls, we would suggest 90 mins and above if you choose to share
This is a 'fixed base' simulator and although it doesn't move due to visual trickery you will be convinced it did!
Spectators are welcome and depending on the location you choose to book, there is room for up to 10 people
Alternatively they are welcome to wait in the reception area
The minimum age is 10
Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult on site
Suitable for complete novices, domestic passengers or fully trained pilots.
Minimum Age: 10 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
There are a number of add-ons that you may wish to add to your experience when you book
Gate To Gate - £25 payable direct
A additional 15 mins gives you the opportunity to start the aircraft, taxi to the runway then return to the gate and complete a full shutdown
Framed Photograph - £10 payable direct
The perfect memento of your day. After you have completed your simulator experience you can have a photo taken, you in the Pilots chair, cockpit in the background. Friends are welcome to jump in too!
Full Length Film Of Your Experience - £25 payable direct
We have positioned 3 HD cameras in our cockpit to capture every second of your flight experience. From the moment you strap yourself in we start recording from 3 different angles
First Class Pass - £50 payable direct
All of the above with a discount!
This experience is available seven days a week throughout the yar, subject to availability
Sessions run between 10am and 6pm
These experiences are very popular. Once purchased we would suggest calling to book your preferred date as soon as possible
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
120 Min-737-800 Jet Airline Flight Simulator Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £249.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.