'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Follow in the footsteps of Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button who plied their trade as youngsters at the Buckmore Park Karting circuit in Kent. Jump in behind the wheel of some of the fastest karts in the UK and take to the world renowned track. Share the fun with groups of friends, clients or staff as you try to top the podium and be crowned driver of the day.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Suit up in race gear, overalls, gloves, helmets and rib protectors
Use of the international circuit
10 minute practice
60 minute Endurance Race
Total event management by NKA Race Director
Please allow up to an hour at the venue
Lunch option and meeting space can be included at an additional cost. Please enquirer with a member of the call centre.
This voucher is valid for 10 months. Cost is based on 18 drivers.
If you wish to book more drivers please call the office (max number of drivers up to 35) You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
No license required Minimum age of 18 Minimum height 4ft 10" Max height of 6ft 5" Max weight of 18 stone
In the case of the event being cancelled due to severe weather conditions you will be offered alternative dates. Unfortunately no refunds can be given in this instance,
Selected weekdays and weekends from February - November
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.