Add some glamour to your trip to London by eating out in style in Soho. Take the chance to sit back, relax and indulge in three delicious courses from a varied set menu at the Wild Heart Restaurant located within the stylish Sanctum Soho Hotel. Enjoy delectable dishes such as Salt and Pepper Prawns, Lobster Spaghetti, Miso Marinated Aubergine and a delicious Mandarin Cheesecake to finish. To accompany your meal, you will be given a bottle of house wine.
This experience is available Monday to Sunday throughout the year, subject to availability.
This experience will last approximately 2 hours.
The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
This experience is for two adults, there will be other people there on the day.
Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.