Order a 10 month open gift voucher or select a date available.
Arrival welcome & briefing
Quad bike Safari guided by your instructor over a specially designed course
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
Age 17 - 70, Maximum height 6ft 5", Maximum weight 18 Stone. Animals and under 16 children are not permitted at the venue.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected Saturdays from April to October.
1 spectator free of charge. Additional spectators £10 each.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.