Treat your youngsters to a experience day like no other. The half day motorcycle trials course is suitable for kids as young as 7 and old as 12. Set in the beautiful surroundings of the Ribble Valley, juniors will ride on special OSET electric training bikes. They will have expert tuition and guidance from fully qualified instructors who will teach them the key skills and techniques of trials riding.
Vouchers are valid for ten months from the date of purchase.
Arrival and sign on
Riders safety briefing
Session trials riding
Hot Lunch (included)
This experience will last for 2 hours.
No previous experience necessary. Minimum age of 7 with height restrictions applied. Max number of 10 per day. All gear is supplied, bike, riding gear, helmet, boots, plants and gloves. Full tuition is provided. Sessions in groups of 5. *No experience is necessary but if you have never ridden a bike before there is a £15 extra tuition fee that must be paid. This must be booked in advance.
This is an outdoor experience and will still go ahead in light rain. In the event of your experience being cancelled due to adverse weather you will be offered an alternative dates to re-book.
Selected Saturdays each month
There is a £25 damage waiver fee that can be taken out on the day.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.