Your experience will begin with a health and safety briefing with your qualified pilot, before it’s time to take to the sky and take in the incredible sights below.
Don't forget to take your camera, so you can you can re-live the experience with friends and family afterwards and show off your fantastic photographs.
*You can choose to upgrade on the day to the front (Co-pilot) seat for an additional £25.00.
Football Stadiums include:
Cardiff - Cardiff City FC
Celtic - Celtic Park
Coventry City - Rioch Arena
Everton - Goodison Park
Hull City - KCOM Stadium
Liverpool - Anfield
Manchester City - Etihad Stadium
Manchester United - Old Trafford
Newcastle - St. James’ Park
Portsmouth - Fratton Park
Rangers - Ibrox Stadium
Reading - Madejski Stadium
Scotland - Hampden Park
Southampton - St. Mary’s Stadium
Sunderland - Stadium of Light
Wales - Millennium Stadium
West Ham - London Stadium
Wolverhampton Wanderers - Molineux Stadium
This experience is available on selected weekend dates, depending on location, from April to October.
Please allow an hour at the venue, your flight will last approximately 18 minutes.
The minimum age is 6 years old.
The maximum weight 114kg (18st). Please be advised the activity may not be suitable for those who are pregnant, suffer from epilepsy, or who have heart or medical conditions. If in doubt consult your doctor before purchasing.
This experience is for one person, there will be up to three other people there on the day.
You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch!
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.