Your session will begin with a full safety briefing from axe-pert instructor, who will advise you the best hacks, tips and tricks to sling your way to victory! During your session, you will both be shown how to fully handle and throw the axes at targets and will play a variety of games to keep the healthy competition and excitement flowing. You will also be using Tomahawk axes, which are authentic, yet perfect for beginners and are serviced on a regular basis meaning there are no excuses for not whacking that centre target. The finale will really put your new skills to the test, so make sure you sling like a true Viking!
Who will be the tournament winner?
*(Beaver skin accessories are not included).
This experience is available on selected dates, throughout the year, subject to availability.
This experience will last approximately 1 hour.
The minimum age is 12 years old.
This experience is for two people, there may be other people there on the day.
Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for spectators.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.