The Supercar Thrill makes a great present for anyone who is a big fan of exotic sports cars. You can choose to drive one of the finest supercars ever built on five amazing circuits across the UK including 2 real Racing Circuits; Castle Combe and Rockingham Speedway. As if driving one of these awesome supercars isn't enough you will also get a high speed passenger ride in one of our performance saloons.
Elvington (North Yorkshire), Castle Combe (Wiltshire), Blyton Park (Lincolnshire), Dunsfold Park (Surrey) Three Sisters (Wigan) and Bruntingthorpe (Leicester).
You can order a 10-month voucher or book directly onto a date. To book a weekend date requires a top up of £25
Arrival, sign on and safety briefing
Demonstration lap driven by the instructor
3/4 laps driving your chosen supercar*
High speed passenger ride in a performance saloon
Debrief and presentation of driving certificate
Car choice (which must be pre-chosen) includes the Ferrari 430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston Martin Vantage, Audi R8, Porsche 997 Turbo and the Ariel Atom *only 3 laps at the Chobham and Bruntingthorpe due to longer length of track.
You should allow up to 2 hours at the venue
Drivers must be 17 or over with a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected week days in the Spring, Summer and Autumn. Selected weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid (Castle Combe only have selected week days).
Still Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). During registration you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £25.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles on the day. Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day (this does not apply to junior experiences or passenge rides).
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Get driven in three supercars on a high-speed passenger ride around our circuit in Hertfordshire. Jump in beside the instructor as he rips around the track whilst you hold on for a thrill like no other. Experience speeds like never before with a gift voucher.
Drive the stunning baby Aston at the recently surfaced Blyton Park in Lincolnshire. Experience 4 driving laps of the Aston Martin Vantage V8 followed by a high speed passenger ride in a sports saloon driven by your instructor.