Feel the speed and power as you get behind the wheel of three different Lamborghini supercars. Each one of these cars will leave you breathless either with sheer excitement or out of sheer fear as you navigate around fast straights and demanding corners at a choice of different locations.This experience makes the perfect gift for any die hard Lamborghini fan.
Elvington (North Yorkshire), Castle Combe (Wiltshire), Blyton Park (Lincolnshire), Dunsfold Park (Surrey), Three Sisters (Wigan) and Bruntingthorpe (Leicester)
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Welcome arrival and sign on
Safety briefing and demonstration lap driven by the instructor.
3 laps driving the Lamborghini Gallardo
3 laps driving the Lamborghini LP560
3 laps driving the Lamborghini Aventador
High speed passenger ride driven by the instructor in a sports saloon
4 laps at Blyton Park. Other Lamborghini models may be available on the day.
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue.
Drivers must be 17 or over with a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected dates from early Spring to late Autumn. Some venues are operational racing circuits and will have limited availabilty at peak season.
Still Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). During registration you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £25.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles on the day. Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day (this does not apply to junior experiences or passenge rides).
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.