Jump in behind the wheel of such amazing cars like the raging bull that is the Lamborghini Gallardo. Take it for a blast around a track for a thrilling driving experience and fulfil those childhood memories. This experience can be taken at 2 locations across the North, Elvington and Teesside Autodrome.
Arrival sign on and safety briefing
*3 laps driving chosen supercar
Presentation of driving certificate
* 3 laps driving at Teesside. At Elvington you will receive 2 laps. Cars to choose from include, Ferrari California, Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi R8, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Porsche 911, Lotus Elise and the Subaru Impreza.
The Nissan GTR is only available at the York location.
Please allow up to 1.5 hours at the venue
Like most experiences you could be liable for the insurance excess for any damage caused to the vehicles and this can be expensive. When you sign on for your experience you will be offered a Damage Waiver for the cost of £20.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles for your event, full terms and conditions will be given to you on the day. Photos can be purchased on the day from £15.
Teesside Autodrome in Middlesbrough, Elvington in North Yorkshire
Book a gift voucher which is valid for ten months or book onto any available date.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 190cm and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements. Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability. Venue specific vouchers are available to buy.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected weekdays and weekends from March - November
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.