Drive no less than four Supercars at one of two fantastic racing circuits in the UK. A thrilling 6 miles in each car at Brands Hatch or Oulton Park awaits you and with a mouthwatering choice of cars to choose from what are you waiting for?
This new experience is at the offer price for a short time only.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. Upon booking you will not be able to specify which model but can pre-book the make.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Driving a minimum of 6 miles per car in your chosen Supercars (24 miles in total)
Certificate of your experience
Cars to choose from include; Aston Martin DB9/V8, Audi R8, Ferrari 360/F430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GTR, Porsche, BMW i8 and if you are brave enough, the Ariel Atom. Please note the Ariel Atom is only available between months of March and October.
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads. Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English. Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Extremely limited weekday only dates. Please check the availability with us before ordering a gift voucher. Please note Oulton Park and Brands Hatch is full for 2018,
You can pre-order a photo package once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.