This amazing experience gives you the chance to drive two of the best supercars in the country at an amazing price. This is a perfect gift for anyone who loves cars. At the time of booking you can choose Cars from this list: Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, Porsche 977 Turbo, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 430 and Ariel Atom.
Elvington (North Yorkshire), Castle Combe (Wiltshire), Blyton Park (Lincolnshire), Dunsfold Park (Surrey), Three Sisters (Wigan) and Bruntingthorpe (Leicester)
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. This offer ends 31st January 2017.
Welcome arrival & Sign on
3* laps driving Supercar 1
3* laps driving Supercar 2
High speed passenger ride driven by the instructor
*4 laps at Blyton Park. At the time of booking you can choose Cars from this list: Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, Porsche 977 Turbo, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 430, Jaguar F-Type or Ariel Atom.
Please allow to be at the venue for up to 2 hours.
Drivers must be 17 or over with a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected dates from March to November.
Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). During registration, you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £25.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles on the day. Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Drive a replica of the 1978 Movie Car from Smokey and the Bandit. This Pontiac Trans Am has a 6.6 litre V8 engine and looks exactly like the car from the film. You can drive it for 3 - 6 miles with this movie car driving experience from Trackdays.co.uk