Choose to drive two cars from our platinum range of Supercars and take them around the twists and turns of either Brands Hatch or Oulton Park Race Circuit. These cars are of serious calibre and you will be hard pushed to find an experience this good anywhere else.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. Upon booking, you will not be able to specify which model but can pre-book the make.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Driving a minimum of 6 miles per car in your chosen Supercars (12 miles in total)
Certificate of your experience
Choose from the Audi R8 V10, Audi R8 V10 Plus, Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini LP570 Performante or the McLaren 570S.
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads. Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English. Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Extremely limited weekday only dates. Please check the availability with us before ordering a gift voucher.
You can pre-order a photo package once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.