It's time to strap in and tame the beast that is the new Mustang GT 5.0. This American Muscle Car has the power to leave you shaking as it roars into life with a touch of a button and it kicks you back into your seat with a press of the accelerator. You will finish your experience with a high-speed passenger ride driven by a pro driver in a sports car.
This experience is held at Teesside Autodrome in Middlesbrough. This experience can also be taken at Elvington in North Yorkshire on selected dates.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Signing in and registration
Safety and techniques briefing
2 lap demo in a saloon car driven by an instructor
5 lap driving session in the Mustang*
High-speed Passenger Ride
De-brief and presentation of a certificate
*4 laps at Elvington due to the longer track
You need to allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 190cm and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected Saturday and weekday dates from March to November. Some evenings will be available at Teesside.
Like most experiences you could be liable for the insurance excess for any damage caused to the vehicles and this can be expensive. When you sign on for your experience you will be offered a Damage Waiver for the cost of £20.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles for your event, full terms and conditions will be given to you on the day. Photos can be purchased on the day from £15.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.