Pick a track, pick 3 supercars. It's as simple as that. The Junior Double Supercar Blast driving experience gives the recipient the chance to experience an adrenaline-pumping 15-minute session, 5-minutes in each chosen supercar, around their chosen track. in their chosen supercar, with the likes of the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560, Audi R8, Aston Martin V8 and more to choose from.
Arrival, sign-on and safety briefing
5-minute driving session in chosen supercar 1
5-minute driving session in chosen supercar 2
5-minute driving session in chosen supercar 3
Cars to choose from include the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560, Ferrari 430, Audi R8, Porsche 997 Turbo, Aston Martin V8.
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). During registration, you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £25.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles on the day. Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day.
Elvington (North Yorkshire), Castle Combe (Wiltshire), Blyton Park (Lincolnshire), Dunsfold Park (Surrey), Three Sisters (Wigan) and Bruntingthorpe (Leicester).
You can order a 10-month open gift voucher or select any available date.
Drivers must be aged between 10-16 years old and bring with them some photo ID. Minimum Height 5' 0", Maximum Height 6' 5". Maximum weight 18 stone.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected weekend dates between March and October.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.