Why not give a junior a chance to drive in one of our platinum supercars for a junior driving experience they will remember for a long time. The experience offers flexibility on the choice of car and also the location.
Prestwold Hall in Leicestershire | Elvington in North Yorkshire.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A high speed passenger ride can be added for £10.
Arrival, sign on
Driving session in the chosen supercar
(high speed passenger ride if upgrade is paid)
Certificate on completion of experience
Cars to choose from include Audi R8 V10, Ferrari 458, McLaren MP4 12C and the Platinum Lamborghini (This could be either the Performante or Balboni on the day).
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
Participants must be aged between 11 and 17 and be above 4'10" in height. Participants must be accompanied by an adult and arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time. If late they may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Please check before you book that the driver meets the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekend dates during the Spring and Summer. Car choice subject to availabilty.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.