Get the kids excited with the junior lotus thrill experience. They'll have the chance to jump into to the drivers seat of the infamous Lotus Elise. The Lotus handles better then most supercars and it is theirs to drive for 10 minutes of pure fun and excitement that will leave a smile from ear to ear.
Teesside Autodrome in Middlesborough, Elvington in North Yorkshire
You can purchase a open gift voucher or book onto any available date.
Arrival and sign on
10 minutes driving the Lotus
Certificate on completion of event
Please allow up to an hour at the venue
Juniors must be aged between 11 and 17 with a minimum height is 4"10 and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekends between March and November.
PLEASE NOTE THE LAST DATE AVAILABLE AT BLYTON PARK IS THE 5TH AUGUST
Photos can be purchased on the day from £15
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.