The Lamborghini Gallardo, producing an amazing 500 BHP, has now become available to Juniors. This highly admired Lamborghini has been able to fulfil the dreams of many adults over the years and will now look to put the same smiles on Juniors as young as 12. Each junior will be accompanied by one of our professional instructors and will learn the basics of driving such a beautiful supercar.
Seighford Driving Centre (Staffordshire), Tockwith (York).
You can order a 10-month open gift voucher or select any available date. A high-speed passenger ride can be added for £25.
Arrival, registration and safety briefing
Up to 6 miles driving the Lamborghini Gallardo
Collection of your driving certificate
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue.
Junior drivers must not hold any form of driving licence
Minimum age: 12 years old
Maximum age: 17 years old
Minimum height: 4ft 10
Juniors must also be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
There is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult)
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Unless stated otherwise, pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a Lotus Elise
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Events run at Stafford on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between January to December. Events run at Tockwith on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between March to October. Time slots to choose from will be 8:00, 8.50, 9.30, 10.10, 15.30, 16.10 and 17:00. All times are subject to availability and we advise booking well in advance to get the most choice.
During registration, you may be offered an optional damage waiver at a cost of £25 for the first car and £5 for any additional car you drive. By purchasing the damage waiver you will not be liable for the first £2000 excess as a result of damage to any of the cars.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
The junior Nissan GTR driving experience is an ideal gift for children aged 12 and above. Held at the North Weald airfield venue in Essex this is the perfect opportunity to drive a supercar without a driving license.
Drive your choice of 5 supercars for 3 laps each at the East Fortune Race Circuit in Scotland. Choose from a list which includes Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin and Nissan GTR. Book a spring and summer weekend date or buy a gift voucher.