Want a driving challenge with a difference? Then forget the racetrack and go for a Military Driving Experience. This Military experience is for anyone over the age of 12 and 5ft tall.
A Russian Gvozdika Tank, 432 Armoured personal carrier, Lance missile carrier and Supercat are just 4 vehicles from a stock of over 80. If you are looking for a different activity day to do, and fancy bringing your friends or family (as they will get a ride too) this is the day for you.
The Experience is held at Brackley, Northamptonshire, UK
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Registration Starts at 09.00 hours, after a role call and safety briefing, camouflaged suits and helmets are issued to 6 separate teams.
Drive 432 Armoured personnel carrier
Drive a Russian Gvozdika tank
Drive a Lance missile carrier
Drive a Humvee
Tour of the armoury
Talk on weapons and terrorism
17th Century Flintlock and Mortar Shooting
Clay Pigeon Shooting
The Grand Finale of the Day is that the Best Driver (and their team or family) get the chance to crush a clean family saloon car with a 56 ton Chieftain Main Battle Tank with either their teams mates or family riding on top !!!
The course runs from 9:00 to 18:30 depending on daylight hours
We recommend that you bring clothing with you that you are happy to get dirty and wet. Boots or stout footwear are a must. We can provide suitable coveralls - but we cannot be responsible for any damage to your own clothing. Where the activity demands it, we will insist that you wear a safety helmet and if necessary goggles and gloves. Spectators are welcome, a £30. 00 charge covers food throughout the day, SAS woodland patrol, Armoury talks and rides. These need to be booked at least 5 days from the event, but can be paid for on the day. Spectators must be over the age of 7 to attend.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Tank Experience Days are held on selected Saturday's throughout the year (usually last Saturday in each month)
Spectator charge is £30 to be paid on the day.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Drive the classic Aston Martin Vantage at the Heyford Park venue in Oxfordshire. Built in the 1970's the Aston still offers a fun driving experience now as it did way back then. This voucher will make for a great 50th Birthday or retirement gift.