Treat Dad to an amazing driving experience and share in the fun together with this Father and Son Supercar Driving Thrill. Choose a supercar each for a blast around one of our venues. This is a perfect gift for Father's day and can be taken at one of three locations from Essex, South Wales or Lincolnshire.
* This experience can be for Father and son or Father and daughter.
North Weald Airfield in Essex, Llandow in South Wales and Blyton Park in Lincolnshire
You can purchase a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto a date.
Arrival, sign on and safety briefing
Supercar drive for Dad
Supercar drive for Son or Daughter
Cars to choose from should include the Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari F430, Ferrari Modena, Porsche 911 Turbo, Audi R8, Aston Martin, Lotus Exige 350S, Jaguar F-Type R, BMW i8, Nissan GTR, Chevrolet Camaro, Lotus Elise, Porsche Boxster & Subaru Impreza but choice is not guaranteed.
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue.
Models chosen on the day subject to availability. Unless doing a ‘junior’ experience drivers must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads (max age limit for junior experiences is 16 and must be accompanied by an adult, min age is 12). Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekdays and weekends from January - December
The optional Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased on the day at registration at a cost of £25pp. High speed passenger rides in guest cars are available to purchase on the day
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.