Here is your chance to drive a mix of five supercars at one of two top UK driving venues. The five car blast will have you take the wheel of hevayweights such as the Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi R8, Mustang GT and a whole lot more. The experience will allow you to pick five cars from a choice of 9 and drive each one for either two or four laps depending on location.
Seighford Driving Centre (Staffordshire), Three Sisters (Wigan), Tockwith (York).
Gift vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can also book directly onto any available date. Weekend dates require an upgrade fee.
Welcome and registration
Briefing on safety and driving techniques
4 laps at per car
Session driving in your chosen supercar/s
Each instructor will give you a short debrief and complete your driver analysis form
Collection of your driving certificate
Mustang GT, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari, Audi R8, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Nissan Skyline GTR, Porsche Cayman S, Subaru WRX STI (Stafford only). You can also enjoy a high-speed passenger ride in a Lotus if prepaid (£25).
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue from arrival to depature.
You must hold a full manual driving licence, be less than 6’6” and weigh less than 18 ½ stone. If you choose the 'increase driving distance' upgrade please note this is 2 extra laps.
In the case of adverse weather conditions your event maybe delayed or canceled.
Events run at Stafford on selected Saturdays, some Sundays and selected weekdays from January to December. The set time slot for this event is 8 am.
Selected extras are available to purchase on the day. These include colision damage waiver, photos and incar footage.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
See how the pros do it with the double supercar passenger ride. Choose two cars you want to be driven in and then sit back and be taken around the circuit for 4 laps in each. Book a date online or buy a gift voucher.