Jump into the hot seat of four of our top of the range supercars with the four supercar driving blast. Experience a drive in the Nissan GTR, Ferrari California, Lamborghini Gallardo and Aston Martin Vantage or why not chose another combination to include a Porsche, Audi R8 or the Mustang GT the choice is all yours.
Seighford Driving Centre (Staffordshire), Anglesey (North Wales), Three Sisters (Wigan), Tockwith (York).
Gift vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can also book directly onto any available date. Weekend dates require an upgrade fee. PLEASE NOTE ANGLESEY DATES ARE SOLD OUT FOR 2018.
Welcome and registration
Briefing on safety and driving techniques
4 laps at Stafford or 2 laps at Anglesey (per car)
Session driving in your chosen supercar/s
Each instructor will give you a short debrief and complete your driver analysis form
Collection of your driving certificate
Mustang GT, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari, Audi R8, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Nissan Skyline GTR, Porsche Cayman S, Subaru WRX STI (Stafford only). You can also enjoy a high-speed passenger ride in a fast car if pre-paid (£25)
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue from arrival to depature.
You must hold a full manual driving licence, be less than 6’6” and weigh less than 18 ½ stone. If you choose the 'increase driving distance' upgrade please note this is 1 extra lap per car at Anglesey or 2 extra laps at Seighford.
In the case of adverse weather conditions your event maybe delayed or canceled.
Events run at Stafford on selected Saturdays, some Sundays and selected weekdays from January to December. Events run at Anglesey on selected dates from March to October. The set time slot for this event is 8am.
Selected extras are available to purchase on the day. These include colision damage waiver, photos and incar footage
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.