The Triple Supercar Blast driving experience offers you the chance to take to the driver's seat of three high power, beautiful, exotic supercars. You can choose any three cars from the selection available that includes manufacturers such as Lamborghini, Porsche and Ferrari. Take each car around for some high octane laps at your choice of venue.
Anglesey (Wales), Seighford Driving Centre (Staffordshire), Three Sisters (Wigan), Tockwith (York).
You can order a 10-month open gift voucher or select any available date. A £25 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date. A high-speed passenger ride can be added for £25.
Arrival, registration and safety briefing
Briefing on safety and driving techniques
Up to 3 miles driving your first chosen supercar
Up to 3 miles driving your second chosen supercar
Up to 3 miles driving your third chosen supercar
Collection of your driving certificate
Supercars to choose from include: Ford Mustang GT, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari California, Chevrolet Camaro, Audi R8, Dodge Challenger, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Nissan Skyline GTR, Porsche Cayman S, Jaguar F-TYPE, Subaru WRX STi (excludes Tockwith).
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
You must hold a full manual driving licence
Maximum height: 6ft 6in
Maximum weight: 18 stone
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
There is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult)
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Unless stated otherwise, pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a Lotus Elise
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Events run at Stafford on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between January to December. Events run at Anglesey on selected dates from March to October. Events run at Three Sisters on selected Mondays from March to September. Events run at Tockwith on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between March to October. Time slots to choose from will be 8:00, 8.50, 9.30, 10.10, 15.30, 16.10 and 17:00. All times are subject to availability and we advise booking well in advance to get the most choice.
During registration, you may be offered an optional damage waiver at a cost of £25 for the first car and £5 for any additional car you drive. By purchasing the damage waiver you will not be liable for the first £2000 excess as a result of damage to any of the cars.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Drive an awesome Nissan GTR at Heyford Park Driving Venue in Oxfordshire. Our Nissan GTR driving experience puts you behind the wheel of this powerful supercar for 6 laps of the Circuit. Book now with Trackdays.co.uk.
Drive six sensational supercars from different manufacturers and see which comes out on top for you. Drive the Audi R8, Ariel Atom, Porsche 997 Turbo, Aston Martin DBS, Lamborghini Aventador and Ferrari 458 Italia for 3 laps in each at Bruntingthorpe.