Drive your favourite Supercar at the Three Sisters Race Circuit situated half way between Liverpool and Manchester. The mouth watering list of cars to choose from includes a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and so many more. If you fancy more driving you can increase your laps with our 'distance upgrade'.
Gift vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can also book directly onto any of the dates subject to availability.
Welcome and registration
Briefing on safety and driving techniques
3 laps driving your chosen supercar*
Each instructor will give you a short debrief and complete your driver analysis form.
Collection of your driving certificate
* you will get 5 laps if you have the 'distance upgrade'.
Cars to choose from include an Aston Martin Vantage, Audi R8, Ferrari California, Ford Mustang, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GTR, Porsche Cayman and Subaru Impreza. Subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue from arrival to departure.
You must hold a full manual driving licence, be less than 6’6” and weigh less than 18 ½ stone.
In the case of adverse weather conditions your event may be delayed or postponed.
Selected Monday's only. The dates for 2018 are 30th April, 2nd July, 10th September & 1st October. Time slots to choose from will be 8am, 8.50am, 9.30am, 10.10am, 3.30pm, 4.10pm, 5pm. All times are subject to availability and we advise to book well in advance to get the most choice.
Selected extras are available to purchase on the day. These include collision damage waiver, photos and in-car footage which will be offered to the driver upon registration.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Get driven in three supercars on a high-speed passenger ride around our circuit in Hertfordshire. Jump in beside the instructor as he rips around the track whilst you hold on for a thrill like no other. Experience speeds like never before with a gift voucher.