With this experience you will embrace the speed, power and handling of the worlds most famous sports cars. First take Britain's the Lotus Elise and its amazing handling add the power of Italy's Ferrari California and finish with the speed of Germany's Porsche 911 . How can your day get any better? Easy, you also get a session driving the Subaru Impreza STi, who could ask for more!
This experience is held at Teesside Autodrome in Middlesbrough. This experience can also be taken at Elvington in North Yorksire on selected dates
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Signing in and registration
Safety and techniques briefing from an experienced race instructor
Allocation of a safety helmet
a 4/5 lap driving session in the Lotus Elise
a 4/5 lap driving session in the Subaru Impreza STi
a 4/5 lap driving session in the Porsche 911
a 4/5 lap driving session in the Ferrari California
High Speed Passenger Ride
De-brief and presentation of certificate
You need to allow up to 3 hours at the venue
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 190cm and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected Saturday evenings and weekday dates from March to November.
Like most experiences you could be liable for the insurance excess for any damage caused to the vehicles and this can be expensive. When you sign on for your experience you will be offered a Damage Waiver for the cost of £20.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles for your event, full terms and conditions will be given to you on the day. Photos can be purchased on the day from £15.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
See how the pros do it with the double supercar passenger ride. Choose two cars you want to be driven in and then sit back and be taken around the circuit for 4 laps in each. Book a date online or buy a gift voucher.
The Monte Carlo half day rally course is the perfect way for drivers to feel the power, traction and control in two of the greatest rally cars ever the Subaru Imreza and the Ford Escort RS 2000 on the London Rally School rally stage.