The Porsche 911 is a legend among Supercars. You can take it for a spin around the twists and turns of Teesside Autodrome and find out for yourself why this is one of the greatest Sports Cars ever made
This experience is held at Teesside Autodrome in Middlesbrough. This experience can also be taken at Elvington in North Yorkshire on selected dates
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Signing in and registration
Safety and techniques briefing from an experienced race instructor
Allocation of a safety helmet
2 laps in a saloon car driven by an instructor who will point out the racing line
a 5 lap* driving session in the Porsche 911
High Speed Passenger Ride
De-brief and presentation of certificate
*4 laps at Elvington due to longer track
You need to allow up to 2 hours at the venue
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 190cm and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected Saturday evenings and weekday dates from March to November.
Like most experiences you could be liable for the insurance excess for any damage caused to the vehicles and this can be expensive. When you sign on for your experience you will be offered a Damage Waiver for the cost of £20.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles for your event, full terms and conditions will be given to you on the day. Photos can be purchased on the day from £15.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.