Take to the wheel of the Subaru Impreza for one to one tuition
from a former Rally driver at Silverstone Park. This unique package
gives you the chance to gain experience on the authentic Rally stages
all by yourself with no others on track with you, just you and your
co-driving instructor. Upon arrival at the rally school you'll be given a drivers safety briefing going over the essential rally techniques. After the briefing it's time to head out to the track. You'll be given a demonstration of rallying skills such as power slides, handbrake turns and pendulum slides driven by the instructor. Then its your turn to take the wheel and put all you have learnt to the test.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Sign on safety briefing
Demonstration of the Rally stage driven by your instructor
Session of Rally driving under guidance of your instructor
High speed passenger ride driven by your instructor
Presentation of Rally driving certificate
30 Minutes in car time including the demonstration and passenger ride.
please allow 30 Minutes for sign on and safety briefing followed by 30 minutes in car.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The maximum height is 6 foot 4 inches tall and you need to be no more than 18 stone in weight.
Severe weather such as heavy snow or ground frost may cause the course to be unsuitable to drive. Please check our terms and conditions for more details
The Rally school will operate six days a week and the course starts at various times of the day.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
The junior Ferrari driving experience is great as a birthday or Christmas gift. It also makes for a great gift for gaining good grades. With this experience they are sure to be the envy of all their friends.
Exclusive 3 Hour 1-2-1 Learn to Drift Experience at Rockingham
Perfect for beginners or advanced drifters, this 3 hour 1-2-1 drifting experience takes place at Rockingham and allows plenty of time in a drift prepared car, with personal tuition. Double the distance and upgrade to 6 hours driving. Available UK wide.