Experience Rally driving like never before, this unique package gives you the chance to master all Rally driving skills before putting them to practice in complete darkness.
A full afternoon of mastering Rally driving techniques such as power slides and handbrake turns. While you stop for dinner the prepared Rally cars will be fitted with auxiliary lighting for your night rally driving.
Why buy from us?
Silverstone Park, Northamptonshire
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Welcome registration and safety briefing
Session one - Power sliding, a short demonstration will be performed by your instructor then it's time for you to master this skill.
Session two - Handbrake turns, again after a demonstration braking and car positioning techniques.
Session three - a final practice session before Rally driving in the dark.
Break for dinner (additional purchase) while the cars are fitted with auxiliary lighting.
Now in darkness you will put all of your skills to the test gaining confidence and speed as the night continues.
High speed passenger ride
De-brief on the evenings activities
The experience will last for around 7 hours.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The maximum height is 6 foot 4 inches tall and you need to be no more than 18 stone in weight.
Severe weather such as heavy snow or ground frost may cause the course to be unsuitable to drive. Please check our terms and conditions for more details
The Rally school will operate this course from October to the end of March and the course starts at 1pm.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
From a selection of supercars, you can choose one car to drive on a purpose-built racing circuit. This experience is designed for under 17's to enjoy the thrill of not just driving a car but a supercar.