The Junior Rally Half Day experience will teach the youngsters the basics of car control such as steering and clutch control. Once they are comfortable and confidient they wioll learn rally skills such as handbrake turns and powerslides. The event will finish with a high speed passenger ride with the instructor taking them around the rally stage at speeds and showing them how its really done.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Arrival and safety briefing
In class briefing
Sessions learning car control
Sessions learning rally skills
Driving session on the Rally stage
High speed passenger ride
Please allow to be at the venue for approx. 3 hours
Driver's must be between the ages 10-16 with the minium height of 4ft 6inches and the maximum height is 6 foot 2 inches tall and you need to be no more than 18 stone in weight.
Severe weather such as heavy snow or ground frost may cause the course to be unsuitable to drive. Please check our terms and conditions for more details
The Experience runs on selected weekdays and weekends from March and October
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.