Drive the Mustang GT the American powerhouse and the first right hand drive Mustang GT in the UK. under the bonnet you will find the 5 litre V8 engine that creates 500bhp and kicks like a mule. The Mustang GT is yours to drive for 6 nerve shattering miles. Hear the engine roar into life with a turn of a key and feel yourself getting pinned back into the seat as you race out of the paddock.
Seighford Driving Centre (Staffordshire), Anglesey (North Wales), Three Sisters (Wigan), Tockwith (York).
Order a 10 month open gift voucher or book onto a weekend date. £25 upgrade fee for weekend dates.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
6 miles driving the Mustang GT
Presentation of driving certificate
Please allow up to an hour at the venue
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads.
The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 4ft 10" - 6ft 4" and weight below 18 stone.
Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekday and weekend dates from March to November. To book a weekend date there is a £25 upgrade fee to be paid. Time slots to choose from will be 8am, 8.50am, 9.30am, 10.10am, 3.30pm, 4.10pm, 5pm. All times are subject to availability and we advise to book well in advance to get the most choice.
During registration you may be offered an optional damage waiver at the cost of £25 for the first car and £5 for any additional car you drive. By purchasing the damage waiver you will not be liable for the first £2000 excess as a result of damage to any of the cars.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Choose three Supercars to drive at Three Sisters Race Circuit in Wigan from a list including an Aston Martin, Ferrari and Lamborghini. Order a supercar treble as a gift voucher or book a date with Trackdays.co.uk