The Junior triple supercar and rally experience is a great way for juniors aged between 12-17 the unique opportunity to enjoy a drive in three supercars along with a rally car. This experience will see you drive a range of supercars from a list that includes a Ferrari, Dodge Challenger, Aston Martin, Lamborghini and other heavy hitters. Once exhausted by the drive in the fast cars its off for a 10 minute spin in one of the rally cars.
Arrival, sign on and safety briefing
10 minutes in supercar 1
10 minutes in supercar 2
10 minutes in supercar 3
10 minutes in rally car
Presentation of driving certificate
Please allow up to 1 hour and 30 minutes at the venue.
You will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £20. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver.
Seighford Driving Centre (Staffordshire), Tockwith (York), Three Sisters (Wigan).
Your voucher is valid for 10 months.
Maximum weight - 18. 5 st. Minimum height - 4 feet 10 inches, you have to be between 12 and 17 years old to do this experience.
Participants aged 17 who hold a valid driving licence must take an adult course. Participants must present proof of age on the event day. All parents/guardians will have to sign an indemnity form on behalf of the child. Parents/guardians must remain on site during the period of the child's activity
In the case of your experience being cancelled due to the weather or unforeseen circumstances you will be offered an alternative date to book your experience.
This voucher is valid on selected Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays only, mainly running during school holidays. Time slots to choose from will be 8am, 8.50am, 3.30pm. All times are subject to availability and we advise to book well in advance to get the most choice.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.