Get behind the wheel of an ultimate Rally car – the Subaru or Mitsubishi – world famous
Rally Cars on many events! Learn new and unique driving skills under the guidance of experienced Rally Instructors, learning skid control, brake control, under and over steer techniques on a loose surface rally course.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A £10 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date.
Welcome, introduction and briefing on rally driving techniques
10 minute session on the rally course
Individual driving certificate
You need to allow up to 1 hours at the venue
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads. Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English. Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekdays throughout the Year. Selected weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid.
An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Drive the classic Aston Martin Vantage at the Heyford Park venue in Oxfordshire. Built in the 1970's the Aston still offers a fun driving experience now as it did way back then. This voucher will make for a great 50th Birthday or retirement gift.