You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Welcome registration and safety briefing
2 high speed passenger laps in a supercar.
Presentation of certificate to finish
You need to allow up to 45 minutes at the venue
In order to take part, attendees must have and produce their booking confirmation and arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their event time (if late they may forfeit their booking). The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekdays throughout the Year. Selected weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Learn to Drift Half Day Drifting Experience at Rockingham
Learn to drift sideways at Rockingham with the premium learn to drift half day experience. Plenty of smoke and burning rubber await as you learn to do powerslides and figure of eight drifting techniques. Gift vouchers available online and are valid for 10 months.
The perfect opportunity for a youngster to experience driving a supercar with the Junior supercar driving experience. Let your child blast around the Castle Combe track in Wiltshire for 5 minutes in a high powered supercar.