You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A high speed passenger ride can be added for £10.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
10 minutes driving a Ferrari 360 or 430 with an instructor
(high speed passenger ride if upgrade is paid)
Presentation of individual driving certificate
Up to 1 hour at the venue.
Participants must be aged between 11 and 17 and be above 4'10" in height. Participants must be accompanied by an adult and arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time. If late they may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Please check before you book that the driver meets the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected weekend dates during the Spring and Summer.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Drive three supercars for a driving experience around the purpose built track at Bovingdon airfield in Hertfordshire. Experience 24 laps of blood pumping driving. The perfect gift for fans of supercars.