Drive six of the best supercars in the world at North Weald Airfield in Essex including Ferrari 430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8 V10, Lotus Elise/Exige350S, Subaru Impreza, Chevrolet Camaro, Porsche 911/Boxter, BMW i8, Nissan GT-R, Ford Mustang GT and the new Jaguar F-Type R. You get behind the wheel for a taste of these cars with an expert instructor in the passenger seat.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Welcome arrival & sign on
Choose your 6 cars
3 miles driving your 1st chosen supercar
3 miles driving your 2nd chosen supercar
3 miles driving your 3rd chosen supercar
3 miles driving your 4th chosen supercar
3 miles driving your 5th chosen supercar
3 miles driving your 6th chosen supercar
Cars to choose from should include a Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 430, Porsche 911 Turbo, Audi R8 V10, Aston Martin, Jaguar F-Type R, BMW i8, Nissan GTR, Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang, Lotus Exige 350S, Lotus Elise, Porsche Boxster & Subaru Impreza but the choice is not guaranteed.
Allow up to 3 hours at the venue.
Car models on the day subject to availability. Some cars will be busier than others and therefore have a longer waiting time to drive. Juniors must be 12 or over (max age limit for junior experiences is 16 and must be accompanied by an adult). Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected Monday, Sunday and the occasional Friday dates throughout the Year.
The optional Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased on the day at registration at a cost of £25. High-speed passenger rides in guest cars are available to purchase on the day.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.