You will drive all six supercars at the Llandow circuit in South Wales with a pro driver giving expert instruction as you go. Supercars include Ferrari F430/360, Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston Martin V8, Audi R8, Lotus Elise, Subaru Impreza, Chevrolet Camaro and Porsche Boxter and the new Jaguar F Type R.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Welcome arrival & sign on
Choose your 6 cars
3 laps driving the 1st supercar
3 laps driving the 2nd supercar
3 laps driving the 3rd supercar
3 laps driving the 4th supercar
3 laps driving the 5th supercar
3 laps driving the 6th supercar
Cars to choose from should include a Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari F430, Ferrari Modena, Porsche 911 Turbo, Audi R8, Aston Martin, Jaguar F-Type R, BMW i8, Nissan GTR, Chevrolet Camaro, Lotus Exige 350S, Lotus Elise, Porsche Boxster & Subaru Impreza but choice is not guaranteed.
Allow 3 hours at the venue
Model chosen on the day subject to availability. Some cars will be busier than others and therefore have a longer waiting time to drive. Juniors must be 12 or over (max age limit for junior experiences is 16 and must be accompanied by an adult). Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday dates throughout the Year.
The optional Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased on the day at registration at a cost of £25. High speed passenger rides in guest cars are available to purchase on the day
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.