This amazing experience puts you at the wheel of no less than three Supercars. You will drive each of your choices for 6 miles of Kent's Lydden Hill Race Circuit with a professional race driving instructor at your side.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A £10 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date. A high speed passenger ride can be added for £10.
Welcome, Introduction and Safety Briefing.
6 miles driving 1st Supercar.
6 miles driving 2nd Supercar
6 miles driving 3rd Supercar
(high speed passenger ride if upgrade is paid)
Cars to choose from at all venues include: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche, Nissan GTR and Audi R8. Please note the Ariel Atom is only available between months of March and October.
Please allow to be at the venue for up to 2 hours once you have signed in.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads.
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking.
The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone.
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English.
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe Weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
Dates for Lydden Hill are extremely limited. Please check the availability with us before ordering a gift voucher. Weekend dates require a £20 upgrade unless prepaid.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Drive three supercars for a driving experience around the purpose built track at Bovingdon airfield in Hertfordshire. Experience 24 laps of blood pumping driving. The perfect gift for fans of supercars.