Here is your chance to experience front, rear and 4 wheeled drive rally cars on our special gravel stages. You will learn techniques and skills to get the best out of these 3 cars. By the end of the experience, you will be putting each of these cars through their paces on the special rally stage. The driver will have the benefit of having the same instructor throughout the day which will give the participant more confidence for when it comes to the timed lap.
Purchase a gift voucher which is valid for 10 months or book direct onto a date.
Arrival and safety briefing
Demonstration of rally techniques driven by the instructor
Driving sessions of rally techniques
Driving sessions in the Peugeot 206 super cup
Driving Sessions in the Escort RS2000
Driving Sessions in the Subaru Impreza
Timed competition to find the driver of the day
Certificate on completion of event
Coffee available throughout the experience
This is a full day and you will be at the venue from 9.30am till 4pm.
Maximum weight is 18 stone, height is 6ft 6 inches and you must hold a full driving license. The price for this experience is for 1 person but you may wish to book in more. This experience is on a 5. 1 customer to car ratio.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
This experience is available on weekdays and weekends. The course runs from January to December, please call us for availability.
Accident damage indemnity: Reduces the potential cost of accident damage from £500 to £0 and is available to purchase for £15 per driver per day. Please note that if you require this accident damage indemnity it can be paid on arrival. Spectators - Spectators are welcome on the understanding that they sign a declaration of indemnity and on payment of £10 fee per person on arrival. Spectators will have the opportunity for Rally hot rides subject to cost and availability.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.